The University of Brighton in the UK invites applications for the International Research Scholarships for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Your application will be considered at the appropriate Doctoral College committee meeting prior to your intended start date.
The decision of the Doctoral College committee will be communicated to applicants soon after the meeting and that decision is final. Please note that accompanying documentation will not be returned.
Worth of Award
- A maximum of two international research scholarships worth the full tuition fee for each year of your research degree (for up to a maximum of three years) are available to outstanding international research students in all areas of study.
- In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a new, full-time international research student with an unconditional offer for entry in October 2020.
- The criteria for awarding University of Brighton international research scholarships are:
- academic merit (including English language ability)
- full fee-paying international student status and
- acceptance onto a research degree at the University of Brighton.
How to Apply
- Email [email protected] with your applicant number in the subject line and they will send you a scholarship application pack.
- Application forms will only be sent to students who meet their eligibility criteria.
- If you have any questions about these scholarships, contact Selina Avis for advice.
- Tel: +44 (0)1273 641106
- Email: [email protected]
Deadline: The deadline for completed applications is 5pm on June 30, 2020.