Bridge for Billions invites applications for a sponsored online incubation program to support early-stage founders to develop solutions that will improve people’s lives during the COVID-19 outbreak in 2020.
The current situation requires the creation of high-impact and creative solutions that can be implemented globally to improve the lives of millions of people.
Bridge for Billions is a digital ecosystem of entrepreneurship programs that provides the right tools & guidance to early-stage entrepreneurs to develop their companies through a learn-by-doing methodology.
Worth of Award
- You’ll work on your project following a business methodology that has helped over 1,000 entrepreneurs in +60 countries
- Work hand in hand with a professional that will help you grow your business.
- Become a part of a supportive community of founders from 63 countries that share resources & harness challenges together.
- The platform offers a learn-by-doing approach inspired by MIT’s Disciplined Entrepreneurship and you’ll get to generate a business plan in PDF.
- Collaborate from anywhere at any time through our online platform; no barriers, limits, or excuses; just an internet connection.
- Access to expert masterclasses + more than 30K in discounts on HubSpot, Amazon WS, Google Suite, MailJet, IBM…
All early-stage founders with projects in the following areas are invited to apply to their one-time intensive online incubation program today.
- Solutions that enhance the efficiency of our healthcare through digital technology.
- Supporting companies to be effective without being face to face, new tools of communication or collaboration.
- Projects focused on stimulating creativity, amusement or health inside the home.
- Solutions based on the efficiency of food delivery or the sustainability of those products.
- Projects based on movement of passengers and the suppliance of goods.
- Initiatives focused on the psychological state of people during this crisis, helping people meditate or reduce anxiety.
- Those initiatives that benefit the unemployed, the injured or seniors during this situation.
- Solutions that facilitate e-learning for all ages and boost intellectual growth during the lockdowns.
How to Apply
- You can apply for this opportunity by registering on their website
Deadline: Applications close on March 29, 2020.