The Future Agro Challenge leading global competition opens for 2021, bringing together the best of the best to make it all happen.
There’s an agricultural revolution underway. And passion is pushing the envelope until innovative and fundable food, agtech, and agriculture innovations have spread around the globe, from farm to fork and beyond.
As many countries and regions face global challenges in food security, food safety, food waste and healthy sustainable diets, local and regional solutions right in our backyards are often overlooked. Too many voices go unheard. Are you already integrated with a local network and infrastructure? Their vast network is here to showcase, grow, and expand your vision.
FAC culminates every year with its Global Agripreneurs Summit, where the most promising ideas and ventures on an international level are selected to compete for the title of the ”Agripreneur of the Year”.
Worth of Award
- Selected agripreneurs will gain access to world-class mentors, investors, potential clients, and new market opportunities at the FAC Global Championships, a highlight event at the Global Agripreneurs Summit.
Does your new venture…
- Exist no longer than 5 years
- Have an innovative or scalable business idea or model in the agrifood innovation sector (ranging anywhere from farm to fork)
- Can transform a community, a nation, a region, or have global impact
- Have a Minimum Viable Product
- Your business model and customer segment are clear
- Has received market traction
- Your technology or innovation is unique, strong and applicable
Are you or a teammate…
- Proficient in the English language
- Have no hesitancy to talk about your venture in public
How to Apply
- You can apply for this opportunity by registering on their website
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.