The Asian Institute of Technology is currently accepting applications for the SEC’88 Scholarship in Thailand for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Office of Advancement and Alumni Affairs in partnership with Dr. Naveed Anwar, Vice President for Knowledge Transfer (former Executive Director of AIT Solutions) initiated this novel scholarship fund together with a group of his batch from class of SEC’88, in order to offer this yearly scholarship to an outstanding candidate.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond.
Worth of Award
- The group (SEC’88 alumni) will select and advise on the final awardee of the scholarship.
- The scholarship will be offered to qualifying students, who have been offered 24 credits AIT scholarship based on the qualification but cannot join because they lack funding.
- Any nationality;
- Will study Master’s degree program in the field of Structural Engineering
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
- Must fulfil the AIT Admissions Requirements.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website
Deadline: applications close April 30, 2022