Asian Institute of Technology invites applications from candidates all over the world for a tuition fee Master and Doctoral degree programs in Thailand for the 2020/2021 academic session.
A large number of no-bond AIT Scholarships are available for students applying for postgraduate programs offered at AIT’s School of Engineering and Technology (SET); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); and School of Management (SOM). As Asia’s leading international higher learning institute, the AIT Scholarships are intended to increase the number of skilled international scientists, engineers, and managers required to meet the future challenges of the emerging Asian Economic Community region and beyond.
AIT Scholarships is a form of financial aid that provides an opportunity for admissible students from all over the world to study together at AIT
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond.
Worth of Award
- It helps subsidize part of the study cost by covering full, or a portion of, tuition for qualified students
- The students are responsible for the rest of the tuition, the registration fees (20,000 Baht per semester to maintain student status) and the living expenses (around 11,500‐15,000 Baht per month).
- All nationalities;
- Meeting AIT’s English Proficiency Requirement (i.e. IELTS-Academic or AIT EET score of 5.0 or above for Master and 5.5 for Doctoral program);
- Having a four‐year Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- Having a master’s degree from recognized university for Ph.D. applicants and should have a Cumulative GPA of 3.50 in their Master’s degree and 2.75 in their undergraduate program from top universities
How to Apply
Apply online via their website
Deadline: applications close June 10, 2020