Asian Institute of Technology is offering the Thai Samsung Electronics Co Ltd to any nationality masters student in Thailand for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thai Samsung Electronics Co Ltd comprised of companies that are setting new standards in a wide range of businesses from electronics to financial services, from chemical and heavy industries to trade and services. Their products cover IT Business Products, Hospitality, OEM Solutions, Telecommunications, Components, and Set-top boxes. The company was established in 1938.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond.
Worth of Award
Thai Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd support 6 credits tuition fee scholarship to any nationality Masters student.
- Any nationality;
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
- Must fulfill the AIT Admissions Requirements which include;
- hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT;
- have undergraduate grades significantly above average; the minimum cGPA requirement for admission to the Master’s Program is 2.75 or equivalent, at the Bachelor degree level;
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23);
- be in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct;
- For the Professional Master’s (PM) degree program, in addition to the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, an applicant must:
- have at least 3 years of work experience in areas related to the academic program at AIT and
- be executives in organizations/companies.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website
Deadline: application closes April 30, 2020