The Asian Institute of Technology is currently accepting applications from eligible candidates for its Dr. Varaporn Jaovisidha Scholarship in Thailand for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international English-speaking postgraduate institution, focusing on engineering, environment, and management studies. AIT’s rigorous academic, research, and experiential outreach programs prepare graduates for professional success and leadership roles in Asia and beyond.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers tuition, registration fee, and other expenses.
- Any Nationality
- Graduate of Bachelor with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
- Official English Score: IELTS writing score of 5.0 or AIT EET Score of 5.5
- hold a Bachelor degree (normally from a four-year program), or its equivalent, in an appropriate field of study from an institution of good standing acceptable to AIT;
- English Proficiency Requirement: AIT-EET:6 or IELTS-Academic:6 (writing 6) or TOEFL Paper: 550 (writing 59-61) or TOELF CBT: 213 (writing 25-26): TOEFL IBT: 80 (writing 21-23);
- be in satisfactory physical and mental health, and have a record of good conduct;
- submit a brief outline of the research proposal.
How to Apply
Apply online through their website
Deadline: applications close April 30, 2020