School of Chemical Engineering and Technology at Tianjin University is currently accepting applications from international students for Scholarship in Chemical Engineering in China for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Tianjin University School of International Education was established in January 2000, it is one of the secondary schools of Tianjin University. The school of International Educational takes enrollment, teaching administration, social administration and services functions of international students at Tianjin University for its main task, and also undertakes the Chinese language teaching for international students.
Worth of Award
There are fully funded and partial awards
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport. Applicants of mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan who have immigrated to other countries should meet the conditions set by the Document No.83of Ministry of Education of the PRC〔2009〕.
- Applicants should hold a high school diploma and be under the age of 30. Applicants who are still under the age of 18 as of September 1, 2020, must submit the original guardian certificate issued by the Tianjin District Notary Office, and the Guardian must be a permanent resident of Tianjin.
- Language Proficiency Requirements
- TOEFL: no less than 80, IELTS: no less than 6.0. Native English speakers are exempted.
- Applicants should have good conduct, good physical and mental health, and be willing to abide by the laws and regulations of China and Tianjin University.
How to Apply
- Applicants should complete an Online Application and upload all documents required to their Online Application System.
- Senior high school diploma or original notarized diploma. (Pre-graduation certificate is required if the applicants have not gained the diploma. Please resubmit the notarized copy before registration).
- Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (original or notarized copy) or other international standardized test results (such as SAT/ACT/A-Level/AP/IB etc).
- Photocopy of passport.
- English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants who are not in China at present must submit a scan of Certificate of Non-Criminal Records or Performance Certificate.
- Applicants who are now in China must submit a scan of Photocopy of Visa and Study Certificate from the present school.
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Please select the appropriate time to have a medical examination as the medical results have a 6-month validity).
- Applicants used to be Chinese citizens but later immigrated to other countries who have to meet the conditions set by the Document No.83of Ministry of Education of the PRC〔2009〕 should submit citizenship certificate and 4-year visa record.
Deadline: applications close June 15, 2020