The School of Management at the University of Bradford invites applications for the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Scholarship, a fully-funded distance-learning or Executive MBA Scholarship in the UK for the 2020/2021 academic year.
To celebrate 50 years of the University of Bradford’s MBA accreditation by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), coupled with our commitment to the development of solutions for the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals, they are delighted to announce three fully funded distance-learning MBA or Executive MBA scholarships to employees of the United Nations Development Programme – Africa Programme.
Worth of Award
The scholarship only covers the cost of tuition fees.
- Applicants must be an employee of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in Africa, any employee working with the Africa programme can apply, any nationality will be considered
- Applicants must have been made an offer to study the Executive MBA, April 2020 start, or the Distance Learning MBA, July 2020 start
- Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
How to Apply
- Please complete a written personal statement explaining how you expect to benefit from studying the Bradford MBA, and how you would like to use the learning from the course in order to develop your managerial practice, with particular reference to contributing towards the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Applicants will be considered from any position within UNDP Africa, and are requested to submit the following (in English):
- Your CV, including the names of two current professional referees.
- A 2,000-word personal statement that explains your motivations for studying the Bradford MBA and clearly demonstrates how you would apply the learning in order to meet the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- They would also like to see a consideration of the thematic area in which you would like to consider focusing on your Management Project and the potential contribution which a study of this nature could make.
- Additionally, They would expect you to discuss your motivations for studying the Bradford MBA more generally, and identify how it supports your career aspirations.
- The CVs and Personal Statements will be reviewed by a panel at the University of Bradford, and decisions will be made on merit, based on the level of critical thinking and innovation displayed in the write-up.
- Completed CVs and Personal Statements to be sent to [email protected]
Deadline: application closes March 19, 2020