Australian National University in Australia invites applications for the ANU PhD Scholarships in the 2021/22 academic year.
A number of ANU PhD Scholarships which provide a stipend are funded by Colleges. It is normal for recipients to undertake a study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake a study on a full-time basis.
Worth of Award
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependant Child allowance (International students only);
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave
- Bachelors degree with at least upper second-class honours, or a Masters degree with a research component or equivalent.
- first-class honours, or a research Masters degree from a recognised university;
- Australian and New Zealand Citizens; Permanent Resident of Australia and International students. Applicants must have submitted an Application for Admission to ANU.
How to Apply
- No application is required specifically for this scholarship as all eligible candidates will be considered.
- Applicants are also strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
- Applications must be complete at the time of submission, including all supporting documentation and referee reports, in order to be considered in the scholarship ranking process.
Deadline: In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by August 31.