John Curtin School of Medical Research (JCSMR) is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates for its Eccles Ph.D. Scholarship in medical science in Australia for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The scholarship aims to attract international students of high caliber to pursue higher degree research, at JCSMR, in Neurosciences.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in our approach to research and education.ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Excellence is embedded in our approach to research and education.
Worth of Award
- The scholarship will provide for an annual living expense stipend paid fortnightly in arrears, and a fee-waiver scholarship for international students.
- The scholarship also provides allowances for thesis reimbursement as well as paid medical, maternity and paternity leave.
The award will be available to a prospective student who:
- is an international student;
- is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University;
- holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant research experience.
How to Apply
- There is no separate scholarship application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section.
- In order to be considered for this scholarship in the main round of scholarship offers International students are required to apply for admission by 31 August
- It is strongly encouraged to make contact with the relevant Graduate Studies Convener or a prospective supervisor, prior to lodging an application for admission, to discuss the proposed research topic and related matters.
Deadline: All International Students must submit their applications on or before August 31st, 2021