Wuhan University invites application for the Chinese Government Scholarship-China-Africa Friendship General Scholar Programme in the 2021/22 academic session.
Chinese Government Scholarship-China-Africa Friendship Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students from African Countries for graduate studies in China.
Worth of Award
- Tuition fee waiver;
- Accommodation(700RMB/per month);
- Living allowance: ( 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance;
- Full-time applicants of African countries’ nationalities and in good health.
- Applicants for English-medium programs should provide score report of English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who could not offer the above mentioned standard English test results, additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University will be required to participate in.
- Native English-speaking applicants could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- This programme also supports students who had studied or are studying in China.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
How to Apply
- Register and submit your online application at CSC Online Application System for International Students
- The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by China-Africa Friendship under Chinese Government Scholarship.
- Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you have completed the form.
- Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students, submit the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” in the online system and other required documents as listed
Deadline: Applications close on April 30, 2021.