AAN invites applications from qualified candidates to fill the position of Interns for one year fixed term non renewable contract with the organisation.
ActionAid Nigeria has come up with the Internship programme as a training tool to assist in human capital development, experience building of fresh graduates and individuals interested in the development sector,
• Fresh graduates without post NYSC experience
• Candidates with experience in other sectors who desire development sector experience
• Candidate must not be above 30 years of age.
Education/Qualifications: Degree in any field of study is essential.
Experience: Completion of NYSC is essential
• Strong communication & writing skills is essential
• Good computer skills is essential
• Ability to travel on short notice is essential
• Ability to adapt to changing job descriptions, deliver on given targets and willingness to learn are essential
• A person of integrity who is able to work in a diverse team environment.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should complete the application form available on their website: www.actionaid.org/nigeria/jobs and send as an MSWord attachment to [email protected]. Only Electronically submitted forms will be entertained. Applications from women are particularly welcome.
Deadline: Closing date for receipt of applications is October 20, 2013. While they respect all applicants, interview date will be communicated only to short listed candidates.