Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) invites applications for the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians for the 2022/23 academic session.
The NAE scholarship is open to suitably qualified and interested students. This is because NAE Limited, on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, is committed to the training and development of manpower. Without a doubt, this is part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme.
Worth of Awards
The NAE scholarship award applies to
- field trips,
- living expenses, and
- a return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
To qualify for the 2022/2023 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian university.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university (based on the category being applied for) for a one-year Master’s Degree programme in any of the aforementioned disciplines.
- Not above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2022.
- Have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
- Possess an international passport valid for travel at least one year from September 2022 (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- A Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) not more than 3 months old with a white background.
- A Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies for the 2022/2023 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022)
- Birth Certificate from your Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
Deadline: Applications close on June 3rd, 2022.