Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) invites applications from suitably qualified and interested Nigerian graduates for the 2013/2014 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme. The award is in two categories – Nigerian and Overseas.
Worth of Awards
Shortlisted candidates will be communicated on the value of the award
To qualify, applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Must have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
- Not above 25 years of age by December 2013.
Course of Study: Only candidates with offer of admission in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
- Engineering (Petroleum, Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Sub Sea, Electrical, Marine, Chemical)
- Petroleum Economics
- Oil and Gas Law
How to Apply
If you are qualified and interested, please read the instructions on their website (see link below) and proceed to complete the application. Applicants will be required to upload the following documents along with their application:
- Birth Certificate
- Passport photograph (with white background)
- First Degree Certificate
- Proof of Provisional Admission
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to take an aptitude test
- Successful candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible for this scholarship
Completion of the application and test invitation shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC nor shall it entitle applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAE and/or any of its partners by virtue of responding to this invitation to apply for post-graduate scholarship award.
Deadline: application ends October 31, 2013
Click here for more details