Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali is inviting applications for the Entrepreneurship Programme in Rwanda, in 2020.
The Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program 2020 (WSHKEP20) is an
initiative that aims to provide assistance to start-ups operating in Rwanda by providing
access to quality infrastructure as well as tailor-made services to support their business
Worth of Award
- Qualified applicants shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription at WSHK under the Fixed-Desk package starting from March 9th, 2020.
- Qualified applicants shall, in addition, be subject to the following, over the course of the next 6-months:
- Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
- Networking events
- Business Diagnostics, workshops in business & financial management, corporate governance, market research and leadership skills, market segmentation, competitor analysis, sales, and marketing.
- Team building events
- Qualified applicants are required to take part in all the above-mentioned programs.
- An entry must be made by a start-up with a minimum of one (1) and a maximum
of three (3) members. At least one (1) member of the team must have technical
expertise relevant to its proposed product/service.
- The minimum age for the individual team members is 18 years old.
- The team must completely fill out and submit the application form as
required. Each team member must agree to this set of terms and conditions,
as part of the required documents.
- A Selection Committee duly approved by the Management of the Westerwelle
Startup Haus Kigali shall review and evaluate the entries and determine the
participants to be pre-selected for an interview
- The interview shall assess further the eligibility of pre-selected startups.
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before the deadline.
- Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.
Deadline: applications for the Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Programme for Start-Ups in Rwanda must be submitted before March 2nd, 2020 (GMT+2 23:59).