Curtin University in Australia invites applications for the Civil and Structural Engineering PhD Scholarship in the 2021/22 academic year.
The candidate will work with Prof. Hong Hao and Dr. Wensu Chen in the area of structural Engineering on an Australia Research Council (ARC) project regarding development of composite structure against blast and impact loading
Worth of Award
- The successful student shall receive a stipend valued $27,082.00 (2018) per annum.
- The duration of the scholarship shall be for three years with a possible extension of up to six months provided the student meets eligibility guidelines as per the conditions of award.
- If the successful candidate is an international student, the scholarship shall cover tuition fees for the duration of the award.
- Bachelor degree (first-class honours or upper second class honours) in Civil Engineering or related fields, and language requirement (IELTS, Overall 6.5, Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening 6.0); or TOEFL 79.
- Applicants with Master degrees with technical publications and research experiences in structural engineering or mechanical engineering, mechanics, structural dynamics are preferred.