The Nanyang Technological University NTU in Singapore is inviting applications from international students for its school scholarship for the 2021/2022 academic year.
A research-intensive public university, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) has 33,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students in the colleges of Engineering, Business, Science, and Humanities, Arts and Social Sciences, and its Graduate College. NTU’s Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine was established jointly with Imperial College London.
The School Scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing full-time undergraduate programmes in NTU.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct.
- Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- No bond is attached to the Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
- Open to all nationalities.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree programme. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Good co-curricular records.
- Good leadership qualities and potential.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for scholarship.
- The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission. You are required to login with the application number assigned to you.
- If you have reserved an undergraduate degree programme in NTU, please login to their website to access the scholarship application form.
- Applicants are required to submit the following after completing your application form:
- Upload a recent passport-size photo (digital image). submit a referee’s appraisal online. The
- Appraisal is to be completed by your school teacher, who must not be your family or relative
Deadline: Applications close by March 19, 2021