Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany, invites prospective students, especially international students, to apply for the Full-time MBA Young Leader Scholarship, tenable for the 2014-15 academic session.
The scholarship targets students who will bring their leadership potential to HHL and plan to continue their career in a German company after graduation.
Worth of Awards
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver for the full-time MBA Program worth up to EUR 13,500.
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA Program
- Applicants must hold a first degree (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result and present a GMAT score of at least 650. The scholarship is offered to full-time MBA applicants 2014 only.
How to Apply
While applying online, you are to submit:
- A completed full-time MBA application form
- GMAT score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
- Scholarship Essay: Please submit your essay on the topic of “Is Corporate social responsibility only a marketing tool?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
Please submit your scholarship application via e-mail to: margarita.setska(at)hhl.de
you can also contact:
Student Recruitment Manager
T +49 341 9851-889
Deadline: Applicants are required to submit all application documents by April 1, 2014.
Click here for more details
Click here to download application form (PDF)