Curtin University, Australia invites eligible international undergraduate and postgraduate students of any citizenship (except Australian) who are currently studying full time as international full fee-paying students onshore in Australia, to apply for a full program of study at Curtin University’s Western Australian campuses.
This scholarship awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition. The scholarship which is open to both current and future students, aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University, as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Worth of Awards
The scholarship provides eligible students 25% of their first year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate courses (master by coursework) available to International Students
- Curtin Business School
- Health Sciences
- Science & Engineering
To be eligible students must:
- be of any citizenship except Australian
- meet Curtin University and course academic and English language entry requirements
- be onshore full-fee paying international students
- be commencing a full undergraduate or master (coursework) degree in Semester 1, 2014 at Curtin University on Western Australia campus
- Students with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Students cannot apply for this scholarship if they are in receipt of, or have applied for, any other Curtin University scholarship.
- Scholarships are not available to students coming to Curtin via sponsoring bodies.
- The course availability may result in a student not being able to commence a program of their choosing.
Enrolment requirements: Unless there are exceptional circumstances such as, but not limited, to medical or family reasons, students must meet ALL of the following:
- Remain enrolled in initial course of study and major
- Maintain a full time study load of at least 100 credit points each semester at Curtin University
- Must maintain a ‘good standing’ status
- Undertake a full program, with no CRL applied
- Must remain international students status through the duration of the scholarship period (penalties may apply for students who withdraw or are terminated from their scholarship year)
- If students are enrolling into a Masters’ degree, it must be a Masters’ degree with a minimum of 400 credits. If the Masters course is less than 400 credit points in duration then a 25% scholarship off the first semester of fees is applicable.
- Curtin University reserves the right to withdraw any offer of scholarship where the student has not yet accepted the offer or enrolled in the course by the date specified in the letter of offer.
How to Apply
- Students are invited to apply through any one of Curtin University registered education agents: http://international.curtin.edu.au/agents-in-your-country.cfm
- Students can also apply online
- Admissions will assess each application accordingly and issue a supplementary letter, along with a Letter of Offer, to confirm whether the applicant has been successful.