HHL in Germany seeks excellent female candidates of all academic and national backgrounds to apply for the 2018 Full-time MBA Scholarship for Women in Business
The scholarship seeks women who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
Worth of Awards
The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a partial tuition fee reduction.
- Female applicants from all countries for HHL´s full-time MBA program.
- Only applicants who apply for HHL’s MBA program are eligible for this scholarship.
- Apart from the admission requirements for the full-time MBA program, a combination of excellent academic achievements, work experience and involvement in extracurricular activities will increase the candidate’s chances of receiving a scholarship.
- excellent female candidates from all academic and national backgrounds who present strong motivation and outstanding professional and academic credentials and who are willing to become active members of the HHL community.
- Applicants must hold a first degree with an above average result and present a GMAT score of at least 650.
- Successful candidates will receive the first half of the scholarship by the start of the MBA program and will need to maintain an overall grade average of at least 1.6 in their studies at HHL to be entitled to the second instalment.
How to Apply
- Please submit your completed full-time MBA application via their website. See link below
- Make sure you select which scholarship program you wish to apply for and don’t forget to include the questionnaire below among the uploaded documents.
- In case of a successful admission to the MBA program, you will be informed about the scholarship decision immediately.
- Completed full-time MBA application form
- GMAT with a score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
Other relevant documents such as academic awards and recognitions, special achievements etc. are strongly encouraged
Student Recruitment Manager
T +49 341 9851-889
Deadline: The scholarship application deadlines correspond to the program application deadlines.
Please bear in mind that your chances to receive financial support increase the earlier you apply.
Click here for more details