HHL offers four scholarships to international academically outstanding prospective graduate students who wish to study at the Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Germany for the 2014-2015 academic session.
The HHL Scholarship for Effective and Responsible Leadership 14 targets successful future business leaders who want to study in HHL’s full-time Master Program in Management (M.Sc.) starting in March 2014 or September 2014.
Worth of Awards
- The scholarship in the value of up to EUR 15,000 Euro covers part of the tuition fees of HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program.
- The scholarship will provide the successful applicants with a tuition waiver for the M.Sc. Program worth up to EUR 10,000. Social responsibility, effective leadership, and dedication describe the track record of the grantee. In return, the grantee will support HHL’s mission
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time M.Sc. Program
- Applicants must hold or be in the process of obtaining a first degree in business (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result.
- Furthermore a GMAT score of at least 650 is required. Only applicants who apply for HHL’s full-time M.Sc. Program for the March 2014 or the September 2014 intake are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Applicants are to apply online and submit the following
- A completed full-time M.Sc. application
- GMAT score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay (see below)
- Scholarship questionnaire
Scholarship Essay: Please submit your essay on the respective topic along with the other application documents. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
March intake 2014: Financial institutions’ engagement in speculative activities in agricultural commodity markets is currently a matter of great public debate. Please discuss your views on this issue – both from an ethical and an economic perspective.
September intake 2014: Scholarship Questionnaire
Please submit your answers to the following questions along with the other application documents. Please limit your response to 100 words per question maximum.
Please submit your scholarship application via e-mail to: annegret.zettler(at)hhl.de
Deadline: Applicants are required to submit all application documents by:
January 15, 2014 for March admission or June 20, 2014 for September admission.
Click here for more details and to apply