Charles Darwin University (CDU) in Australia is offering the Vice Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships for international students in the 2022/2023 academic year.
CDU offers a limited number of scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The scholarship is neither transferable for cash nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, semester, course or year;
Worth of Award
The High Achievers Scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2022
- Applicants must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Overall score in their highest completed qualification
- Supporting statement (up to 600 words) outlining why you should be awarded a scholarship
- Two referees reports (academic or professional) supporting your scholarship application.
In order to retain the scholarship, the recipient must meet all the following:
- Continue to be an international student liable for international student fees;
- Pay their portion of the tuition fees on or before the payment due date (first day of teaching) of each semester;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester with a minimum GPA of 5.3 and with no fail grade in any unit;
- Maintain a full-time enrolment of 40 credit points (0.5 EFTSL) each semester or have approval to reduce their study load or take a leave of absence for the semester;
How to Apply
Download the application form and submit it with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
The outcome of your application will be notified to you by email within a month of the closing date of the scholarship.
Deadline: Applications for High Achievers Scholarships at Charles Darwin University close on June 30, 2022, for the Semester 2, 2022 intake