The University of Oxford invites applications for the Oxford-Pershing Square, which sponsors a combined master’s and MBA programme or 1+1 MBA. The international scholarship is open to citizens of all nationalities.
Students will combine a course in the Humanities or Social Sciences with the MBA programme at the University of Oxford for the 2018-2020 academic session.
The scholarships have been established through a groundbreaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
Worth of Awards
- 100% of university and college fees and
- A grant for living costs for one year only (during your MBA year).
- You should be applying to start a new 1+1 MBA programme at Oxford.
- You must meet the entry requirements for both the Oxford MBA and your chosen Master, and apply to both programmes in the same application cycle..
- Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit.
- This scholarship is not open to students with deferred entry.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants who have demonstrated excellent academic ability, who will contribute to the University’s ground-breaking research, and who will go on to contribute to the world as leaders in their field, pushing the frontiers of knowledge
How to Apply
- You must submit your application for the Master’s degree by the relevant department deadline and submit your MBA application within one of our six stage deadlines (see below).
- You must indicate on the MBA application form that you wish to apply for the 1+1 programme and for the Oxford-Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship.
- After submitting your application, you will be contacted and asked to provide an additional supporting statement.
Deadlines: There are two applications required with different deadlines.
Master’s: Except you’re already studying at Oxford, you must apply for the partnering master’s programme by the relevant January deadline ( January 8, 2018 for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science; January 19, 2018 for all other subjects).
MBA: You must apply by one of these deadlines to the MBA programme: January 5, 2018; March 16, 2018; or May 11, 2018. We strongly advise you to apply by the January deadline or March 16, at the latest.
Successful candidates will be notified via email and will receive an award letter.