Nottingham Business School is offering a number of competitive scholarships to international and Home/EU students for the September 2013 start as well as January 2014 start. These include:
- Masters scholarships for UK, EU and international students
- MBA scholarships for UK, EU and international students
- the International Development Office’s International Scholarship Scheme.
Value of Awards
- UK/EU students: Up to 48 half fee scholarships up to the value of £4,375 each (50% of fees) for September 2013 start. Applications for full-time Masters Scholarships, Only new scholarship applications will be considered, For an application form and details of Terms and Conditions
January 2014 Start
- UK / EU students: Up to 12 half fee scholarships up to the value of £4,375 each (50% of fees).
- International students: Up to 3 scholarships up to the value of £6,475 each (50% of fees).
How to Apply
For further information and to apply please download the application form below, which includes guidance notes.
The following courses are included in this scholarship scheme:
- MSc Management
- MSc Management and Entrepreneurial eBusiness
- MSc Management and Human Resource Management
- MSc Management and International Business
- MSc Management and Investment Strategy
- MSc Management and Marketing
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Marketing (Advertising and Communications)
- MSc Economics and Finance
- MSc International Finance
- MSc Strategic Accounting and Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc Human Resource Management
- MSc Global Business and Management.
January 2014 Entry Deadline: Open to International Students and Home/EU Students
For courses starting in January 2014 the deadline is 4 pm GMT on November 29, 2013.
Applications received before 4 pm GMT on 29 November will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award by 20 December 2013.
Deadline: Extended September Deadline – Home/EU Students Only
For courses starting in September 2013 the deadline has now been extended to 4pm on August 27, 2013.
This deadline extension only applies to Home/EU students. All international scholarships have now been approved. Applications received before 4 pm GMT on 27 August will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award shortly afterwards.
Click here for details and to apply online