Applications for the Swedish Institute She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme in Sweden for the 2023/24 academic session.
She Entrepreneurs is a practical and hands-on leadership training based on real business experiences and collaborative learning and participant-centric design. The programme provides tangible tools, insights and connections for participants who want to grow their businesses and develop both as entrepreneurs and as leaders.
Worth of Award
She Entrepreneurs will give you:
- The opportunity to plan and develop a strategy for your business in an inspiring and collaborative learning environment.
- Regular support and input through sessions with expert mentors
- Increased self-awareness as a leader and deepened understanding of how to build effective and motivated teams, while also taking care of your own work-life balance and long-term well being.
- Increased knowledge on topics such as business development, innovation and partnerships to create relevant and attractive products and services and to reach new customers and markets.
- New perspectives on systems change and how you can follow-up and increase the impact of your business by measuring your value creation.
- A strong and active community of like minded women.
Costs covered and arranged by Swedish Institute include
- Your flights to and from Stockholm.
- Your accommodation and most of the meals in Stockholm during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Sweden
- Your insurance during the programme’s period of onsite sessions in Stockholm, Sweden.
- All training material online and onsite
You are welcome to submit your application if you are a woman entrepreneur between the age of 25 and 45 (born 1977 – 1998) with a business that:
- is already operational and ready to expand;
- has the potential to develop a financially sustainable business model and contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals by driving social and/or environmental change;
- is based in Algeria, Egypt, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia or Türkiye.
In addition, participants should have a proficient command of both written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications for She Entrepreneurs Leadership Programme will close on February 14, 2023.