BRIDGEX BINA SDN BHD, Malaysia invites applications for the BRIDGEX Scholarship which is a Scholarship for Masters in Structural Engineering for prospective students all over the world for the 2020/2021 BRIDGEX Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand.
BRIDGEX Co., Ltd. was established in 1997 as a specialist contractor prestressing, specialized in the work of prestressing works and casting of post and pre-tensioned precast beams.
In line with the development of the company, it has been upgraded to build the bridge and includes a variety of aspects, from the foundation up to the bridge deck. With a combination of solid engineering background and expertise, the company is now able to provide services “design and build’ i.e from up to design their construction of any bridge structure.
Worth of Award
- The BRIDGEX masters Scholarship in Structural Engineering covers tuition, registration fees, and other expenses.
- Non-bonded scholarship.
BRIDGEX masters Scholarship structural engineering Criteria :
- Applicant must fulfill the AIT Entry Requirement
- Nationalities: Any but most preferred Malaysian nationals.
- Male or female, age no restrictions but with a good first degree, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the engineering related field.
- Graduate of Bachelor in Engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00
- Study Area: Structural Engineering School of Engineering and Technology(SET)
How to Apply
Applications are done online via their website. See link below