Western Sydney University is offering the Western Sydney International Scholarships for Undergraduate students commencing degree coursework programs in Australia in 2021.
All international applicants have been automatically considered for the scholarships funded by the university; no separate scholarship application is required. Scholarship information will be outlined in offer letter for admission, if students meet the eligibilities of the scholarship.
Worth of Award
- 6,000 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $3,000 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum)
The value awarded will be dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.
Scholarships are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognised by Western Sydney University for admission.
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- commence a new course of study in 2021 for the first time
- be applying to study in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $6,000 or $3,000 multi-year scholarship
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
Note: Students applying via the University’s articulation pathway partners will be considered for a scholarship according to marginally different criteria.
- All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing and Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry).
How to Apply
- No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Scholarships will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.
Students are advised to accept the scholarship as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
For further information or assistance please email [email protected]