Western Sydney University Australia invites applications for the Vice-Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Undergraduate Scholarships for international students to study in Australia in the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Courses eligible include any registered undergraduate degree (does not apply to the Doctor of Medicine) for a maximum of three years.
Worth of Award
- Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.
- The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
- submit a complete application for admission at least two months before the session commencement date
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- commence a new course of study in 2021
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in higher secondary studies
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline.
Applicants are not eligible if they:
- are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in Australia.
- are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University.
- are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing course of study.
- are seeking to make an application for advanced standing for their course prior to, or after enrolment
- do not submit an application to study at Western Sydney University and/or acceptance by the closing date
- are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus.
- have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organisation that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University.
How to Apply
- No application is necessary for the Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia . All new applications to the University will be automatically considered for a scholarship.
- Short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University, 5-6 times each year.
- Applicants are requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career.
- Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. Successful applicants will be notified via email by the University.
Open until all Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia have been filled for the session. A limited number of scholarships are available for each session. Applications should be received at least two months prior to the commencement of the session. Applicants are advised to accept the scholarship as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Contact:For further information or assistance please email [email protected]