The Blavatnik School of Government at the University of Oxford is inviting applications for the Master of Public Policy Scholarship (MPP) in 2022.
The MPP is an intensive full-time programme of study and can be a significant financial commitment; you will need to budget for the course fee and living expenses.
Many candidates who are offered a place will require some form of outside financial assistance. They are committed to ensuring that the financial burden of undertaking the MPP does not discourage the brightest and best applicants from applying to our programmes. They also expect all applicants in need of financial assistance to start exploring all funding opportunities available to them as early as possible
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers the amount for Fees and a contribution towards living expenses
- In order to be considered for a Blavatnik School of Government scholarship, you need to have received an offer to study the MPP.
- You will then be required to complete and submit a Scholarship Questionnaire, usually within one week of receiving your offer letter.
- They are looking for candidates who are not only highly academically able but also truly exemplify our criteria of commitment to public service and leadership ability.
- Exceptional candidates will be able to show an excellent academic track record, a strong commitment to public service and the ability to have a real impact in their chosen field.
- individuals who are passionate about creating positive change in the world.
- They are looking for a diverse group of people who want to work in partnership with others to make a positive change in the world through public policy.
How to Apply
The set of documents you should send with your application to this course comprises the following:
- Official transcript(s)
- Personal statement: Up to 800 words
- Written work: Two essays, one of 1,500 words and one of 400 words
- References/letters of recommendation
Deadline: Application for Master of Public Policy Scholarship closes on January 7, 2022.