The WOP-P Master Consortium is inviting applications for the Erasmus Mundus Master in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology at the University of Valencia in Spain 2021.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in Work, Organizational, and Personnel Psychology (WOP-P) is a 120 ECTS Master course (two years) that aims to provide excellent experts in WOP-P for an increasingly globalized socio-economic context. An International Consortium implements the WOP-P Master.
Two general employability tracks are considered: a) as a practitioner; and b) as a researcher. The WOP-P Master makes an important effort to organize compulsory professional internships that are welcome by the business community. Regarding the research employability track, the student has to interact with two tutors of two different countries to prepare the master thesis, permitting the familiarization with requirements of international research requirements.
Worth of Award
GRANTS for partner country students:
- 9.000 € per year for registration fees + 10.000 € per year to cover costs of living, monthly payment.
- Total= 19.000 € per academic year. The total amount corresponding to each grant (two years): 38.000€
GRANTS for programme country students:
- 3.500 € per year for registration fees + 5.000 € per year to cover costs of living, monthly payment.
- Total= 8.500 € per year. The total amount corresponding to each grant (two years):
The main compulsory admission criteria are:
- University Undergraduate Degree in Psychology (i.e. bachelor of 3, 4 or 5 years)
- Fluency in English (Level B2) using the common European Framework of reference for languages. This fluency will be assessed by the interview.
- Common criteria and procedures related to admission and selection of students apply to all candidates (from Programme countries and partner countries, that is European and non-European candidates) for the WOP-P Programme.
How to Apply
The application form is an online application where the student applicants should introduce all required data and upload also the required documents.
Please, read important instructions about your files.
- Your official degree in Psychology. If you do not have it yet, please give an explanation in a text document and upload this document. There are formal requirements for your degree in Psychology. Please, read them carefully
- Your official academic transcripts in Psychology (including also mean of your transcript). If they are not complete yet, please upload them anyway. Incomplete transcripts must be also official. There are formal requirements for your academic transcripts in Psychology. Please, read them carefully
- English language certificate, if available. If you have no official language certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge, etc.), please upload a document (.doc or .txt) explaining how you have learned English. A certificate is not compulsory for applying!
- CV – Standard European Format only (in English)
- 2 letters of reference (one preferably academic). These letters must be sent to [email protected] directly from the referee. You will find instructions in the model of the WOP-P Master Letter of Reference.
- A proof of nationality based on the provision of the documents listed in the PRADO website (preferably your passport).
- A recent photo of yourself
- The WOP Student Commitment. (Available while completing the application form).
- A motivation letter (suggestion: between 500 and 1500 words written in English)
- Certificate of residence: The place of residence should be verified on the basis of the provision of one of the documents listed above
Deadline: Application closes January 31st, 2021 (24 h UTC/CUT +1)