The Henley Business School at the University of Reading is inviting applications for the Real Estate and Planning PhD scholarship in 2020.
Whether you are looking to undertake a PhD in a real estate or planning topic area, we provide an outstanding research environment, conducive to the production of world-class research and to the education of academics who will take up faculty positions in leading universities and key research roles in the public and private sectors.
The University equips its students with a deeper and broader understanding of what is current, relevant and right in business – and in doing so, enables them to become highly capable, responsible leaders, by combining the latest theories, knowledge, and practices with a passionate determination to help their students be the best they can be. They are all about business but even more so, they are all about you.
Worth of Award
These Real Estate planning PhD scholarships cover full fees and a £15,000 stipend for 1 year. It is renewable for a further 2 years subject to performance.
As part of your application process you must submit:
- Masters degree certificate and transcript. This must be at distinction or merit level from an internationally recognized university, and an equally strong undergraduate degree;
- Research proposal (see below);
- Proof of English language proficiency (overall IELTS result of 7.0 with no individual elements scoring below 6.0);
- Two references, at least one of which must be academic.
Please note that your application will only be considered once you have submitted all the above documents.
How to Apply
The application process for Real Estate planning PhD Scholarship is as follows:
- Candidate sends details of the initial idea to PhD Programme Director.
- PhD Programme Director assesses interest in proposal among appropriate academic staff.
- If appropriate, PhD Programme Director contacts candidates to direct them towards potential supervisors.
- The candidate submits a formal application.
Once you have submitted your application:
- Shortlisting will take place based on the documents you uploaded on your application.
- If you are shortlisted, then you will be invited to a formal interview to assess your suitability to pursue a PhD at Henley Business School.
Deadline: Application closes for Real Estate planning PhD Scholarship on May 31, 2020.