Singapore Management University invites applications for the Steven Miller Scholarship for undergraduate students in the 2023/24 academic session.
Established in 2016, the SMU Steven Miller Scholarship is available to full-time undergraduates from the School of Information Systems at the Singapore Management University.
The SMU Steven Miller Scholarship was set up to continue what their founding Dean of SIS, Professor Steven Miller, is passionate about attracting young talent to the school and ensuring that deserving students are able to complete their SMU education despite their financial hardship. The Scholarship is set up in honour of Professor Miller who is instrumental in charting the growth of SIS, building the school to the world-class institution that it is today.
Worth of Award
- Tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- The quantum of the scholarship varies on a case-by-case basis.
- The scholarship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- The recipients may apply for bursary for cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Information Systems when required.
- Full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality
- Outstanding academic results
- Good leadership skills
- With demonstrated financial need
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students
How to Apply
Admissions Applicants: Apply via Applicant’s Self Service (after submitting an online application admission)
Deadline: Applications for admission close March 19, 2023, 11.59 pm, Singapore Standard Time