The 2013 Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship for indigent students in Nigerian tertiary institutions is now open for applications. The 2013 scholarship is for 20 indigent students, each of whom will receive One hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) for their education.
- Applicant must be poor and indigent.
- Applicant must be registered students of Tertiary institutions in Nigeria i.e Universities, Polytechnics and College of Education
- Applicants must have good academic performances.
How to Apply
Each applicant shall submit an application letter, not more than two pages. The letter must include the name of the candidate, course of study, year of study, state of origin, and why the candidate believes that he/she should be given the scholarship award.
The application letter must be submitted with:
- A photocopy of the candidate’s current identity card.
- A letter from the candidate’s current Head of Department, including correct information of the candidate’s CGPA for the last academic semester.
- A letter from the Registrar certifying that the candidate is a student of such institution.
- A copy of the candidates registration form for the
Once you have gathered all application materials stated above, submit it by hand or speed post to:
Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Board
Nigerian Law Publications House,
Otunba Jobi Fele Way, C.B.D Alausa Ikeja,
P.O.Box 80279, Lafiaji, Lagos.
Deadline: August 25, 2013.