Global Scholarship is a four-year, Scholarship opportunity for entering new students to Cornerstone University in the US
The Global Scholarship committee members reviewing nominations will be awarding students who:
- Have demonstrated spiritual maturity
- Have the capacity to contribute to a “spiritually contagious” environment at Cornerstone
- Exhibit strong academic credentials
- Have participated actively within their church and community
- Desire to be influencers in the world for Christ
Worth of award
- The Global Scholarship is awarded in varying amounts
- a minimum of $1,000 per year
- renewable for eight consecutive semesters at full-time (12-17 credits) enrollment.
- Overload charges (18+ credit hours) are not included within this scholarship.
How to Apply
- There is only a limited supply of scholarships available. Therefore, unfortunately not all nominees will be chosen to receive the Global Scholarship Nominated students must be accepted for admission for the fall 2014semester no later than Monday, March 3,2014
- Forms will be emailed to students once they are nominated.
- Recipients must accept their scholarship (by completing a confirmation form) by May 1, 2014
- Recipients awarded a scholarship must live in on-campus housing for all four years of enrollment to retain their scholarship.Off-campus housing exceptions are rare; petitions can be made to the Spiritual Formation Office.
- Recipients interested in studying abroad while at Cornerstone should refer to the University academic catalog for policies and requirements.
- Recipients will invest in the CU Community by providing spiritual influence and guidance to their peers.
- Recipients must pay the $150 Residence Hall deposit
- All recipients are responsible for room and board expenses, textbooks, and overload charges, along with all fees (including, but not limited to, technology, residence Life , parking, and academic).
- Students must maintain full-time enrollment status (12+ credits) for eight consecutive semesters.
- The following qualifications must be met in order for a student to be eligible for the Global Scholarship
- Additionally, in order to be considered for the scholarship, students must have met or exceeded at least one of the following academic criteria:
- 3.4 high school G.P.A or 3.2 college G.P.A
- 25 composite ACT score or 1700 SAT score
- All nominees must be eligible to file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and complete the form no later than March 10, 2014
- Additionally, all students must submit the Nominated Student Resume form by March 10, 2014
Deadline: Each student must be nominated no later than February 3, 2014