Worth of Award
- The Postgraduate Ussher Fellowships fully covers EU and non-EU fees and provides annual maintenance of €13,000 for three years.
- Fees will be covered and maintenance is payable monthly via Trinity College payroll directly to your bank account.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Postgraduate studentships are available to new entrants as well as continuing students on the full-time PhD register for entry in September and/or the following March of the same academic year.
- EU and non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for these studentships.
How to Apply
- New entrants to the Research Register must make their applications online.
- You must make your application for Postgraduate studentship awards in conjunction with your PhD application. This process is done online.
- To apply for the funding during your online application, simply select the award (Studentship or Ussher Award) you wish to be considered for from the drop-down menu in the Section of the application form titled “Funding/Financial Support”.
Continuing students who wish to apply for a postgraduate award should contact their School directly.
Nominations are considered at various times of the year depending on the School. New applicants are advised to submit their application as early as possible.
Deadline: The Postgraduate Ussher Fellowships Studentship application deadline is May 1, 2021.