Worth of Award
- Access to Funding: Direct equity funding for the selected startups worth $20,000 each in equity.
- Co-working Space: Workspace, internet, and other infrastructure.
- Mentorship: Accepted startups enjoy hands-on mentorship from leaders in the FinTech sector.
- Partnerships: Business services provided through partnerships (such as AWS credit, Azure credit, legal services).
- Access to Investors: Startups will get introduced to a network of investors at the end of the program for possible follow-on investments.
- Access to the program’s alumni network: Startups get to meet previous cohort founders and learn from their experience firsthand.
The startups should have;
- Should be post-MVP startups
- Should be operating in the FinTech space
- Startups should have a well-rounded, complementary team
- Startups should be solving an important problem
- Founders should have…
- Some unique insight or compelling worldview
- Deep domain expertise and/or a strong grasp of the landscape
an eye for detail
- Tenacity, high conscientiousness, and a bias towards execution
How to Apply
Applications are online. Visit the website and fill in the online application form.
Deadline: Application closes December 30, 2019.