At InnoEnergy, sustainability is about more than lowering emissions. True sustainability also means an industry that’s commercially viable, endlessly innovative, and highly competitive. They make this possible by supporting sustainable energy innovations that provide the industry with risk-free, pioneering new technologies that reduce energy costs, increase system performance, decrease greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, create jobs, and increase competitiveness.
Worth of Award
For intake 2021, the following scholarships and fee waivers are available:
Academic Excellence Scholarship:
- €15.000 participation fee waiver + €750 monthly allowance for the duration of your studies
- €15.000 participation fee waiver
Academic Excellence Scholarships are only available to accepted students from Round 1 and 2. A limited number of scholarships available.
Energy Impact Scholarship:
- €5.000 participation fee waiver (for all programmes except Master’s in Energy Transition)
- €7.000 participation fee waiver (for all accepted students who apply for Master’s in Energy Transition as first priority programme)
- €10.000 participation fee waiver (for all programmes)
- Partial waivers, scholarships, and grants are awarded based on a combination of academic criteria (such as past performance, quality of previous education and university), or ideas for or experience with innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Full waivers and grants are awarded only to the highest-ranking scholarship applicants on each Programme.
Before applying, make sure you can meet all the admissions criteria:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (worth a minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- English language proficiency
- Programme-specific requirements
- If you are in your final year of undergraduate education, you can also apply and receive a conditional offer.
- You will need to upload the following documents as pdf files with your application:
- A copy of your Bachelor’s degree certificate
- A copy of your transcript of records
- Proof of English proficiency
- Your CV or resume
- A copy of your passport
- Where required, a motivation letter explaining why you wish to apply to the programme
How to Apply
- Applications are online.
- Exclusively available for candidates who have already been accepted to one of InnoEnergy Master’s programmes in Round 1 or Round 2 (intake 2021)*
- Candidates accepted to an InnoEnergy programme in Round 1 or 2 are required to apply separately for an Academic Excellence Scholarship by submitting a motivation video together with their application number and copy of acceptance letter.
- You will need to answer questions related to:
- Your personal details
- Your preferred study options (If you wish to apply to two programmes, you can give your first and second preference)
- Your preferred first-year study location (where applicable)
- Your educational background
- Your English proficiency
- Your reasons for applying and your experience of innovation and entrepreneurship