The EIT Digital Master School in Europe is inviting applications for the EIT Digital’s Master Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The EIT Digital Master School is a collaboration between the best technical universities in Europe, top European researchers and leading business partners. They aim to forge entrepreneurial talents in digital innovation through outstanding education, targeting high-performing students worldwide.
The EIT Digital Master School is an exclusive joint initiative by the leading technical universities and business schools in Europe with additional mentoring and partnering from excellent European research organizations and leading business partners. As a student in this master’s education, you will be prepared to face the challenges of your future career as well as the global challenges of society.
Worth of Award
- Scholarships are offered to top candidates, including tuition fee waivers and monthly living allowances.
Before you proceed with your application on their application portal, please make sure you meet all the admissions criteria:
- A suitable Bachelor’s degree (minimum of 180 ECTS credits)
- In a relevant field of study
- English Language Proficiency
- As a result, applicants must provide proof of their English language proficiency.
- This is generally verified through an internationally recognized test such as TOEFL or IELTS.
- They advise all applicants considering submitting an application to take either a TOEFL or an IELTS test as they are accepted by all partner universities.
- Please note that the results of your test must be uploaded at the time of submitting an application.
- They will not accept late submissions of proofs of English proficiency.
How to Apply
Now that you are ready to apply, you can proceed to our Application Portal. Please be ready to answer questions related to the following:
- Your personal details
- Your choice of Programmes
- Your preferred entry and exit universities
- Period 1: 16 November 2020 – February 3, 2021
- Period 2: 17 February 2021 – April 19, 2021