The Global Health Corps in the USA is inviting applications for the Global Health Corps Fellowship for Professional Growth as a Leader in 2021.
Global Health Corps is building the next generation of diverse health leaders. They offer a range of paid fellowship roles with health organizations in Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, and Zambia and the opportunity to develop as a transformative leader in the health equity movement. Everyone has a role to play in the health equity movement!
A GHC fellowship is an exciting opportunity to build skills and gain experience with a high-impact health organization, but it’s also much more than that. It’s a year that will catalyze your personal and professional growth as a leader, placing you within a global and diverse network of bright, young, and committed health equity champions. It is – we hope – the beginning of the rest of your career working to transform health systems to deliver for all.
Worth of Award
The Global Health Corps fellowship includes the following benefits;
- Monthly living stipend
- Professional development funds of up to $600
- Award of $1500 upon successful completion of the fellowship year
- Travel costs covered to and from GHC training and retreats
- Support in applying for visas and/or work permits, as necessary
By the start of the fellowship, fellows must:
- Be 30 years or younger.
- Hold a bachelor’s or undergraduate university degree.
- Be proficient in English.
- Be a citizen or legal permanent resident of Malawi, Rwanda, Uganda, the United
States, or Zambia.
How to Apply
- Create an account and log in to start an application.
- You will need to use a computer (not a tablet or smartphone) with one of the web browsers listed on.
- All application submissions are done online – they do not accept applications by email.
Deadline: Application closes 12:00PM EST / 7:00PM CAT / 8:00PM EAT on January 13, 2021.