Apply for the Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarship in Security and Cloud Computing (SECCLO) in Europe for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SECCLO is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) Programme in information security and cloud computing offered by a consortium of six highly ranked technical universities in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Estonia, and France.
During the two-year MSc studies, students will study at two of the consortium universities and graduate from both. Their industry partners promote the future employability of SECCLO students by offering internship and thesis positions, company visits and contributions to the course contents.
Worth of Award
- Tuition fees: educational expenses such as courses, academic supervision, exams, counseling, and university support services such as student services, use of library services and use of IT services in accordance with university regulations and policy concerning degree studies.
- Insurance: including accident and health insurance satisfying the minimum requirements as published by the EACEA in its guidelines for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees.
- Compulsory summer school participation: travel and accommodation costs.
To be considered eligible for SECCLO, you will need to fulfill these general eligibility requirements:
- Your previous higher education institution needs to be officially recognized.
- Your previous degree needs to meet its requirements.
- If an English language test result is required from you, your test scores will need to fulfill our minimum requirements and you will need to submit the test result as instructed.
- You will need to submit your online application and all compulsory application documents before the application deadline as instructed.
How to Apply
- Applicants apply for the Erasmus Mundus, HAIC and other scholarships available when they apply to the SECCLO Programme.
- There is no separate application process or deadlines for the scholarships.
- All applicants, who have applied for them are considered for the scholarships.
- The competitive allocation of scholarships is based on academic merit.
Deadline: Application closes January 5, 2022 at 3 pm (GMT +2:00)