HALCROW-CH2M HILL Masters scholarship at the University of Sussex, UK, is awarded to international, EU, and UK students who have demonstrated outstanding perfomace in their various fields of learning. The 2013-2014 scholarship is open for application and will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and potential.
Worth of Award
- The award will be made in the form of a partial tuition fee waiver.
- £3,000 Fee Waiver
- The Scholarship is open to UK / EU and non-EU applicants.
- Applicants must hold or expect to achieve a first- or upper second-class undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent) in geography, geology, engineering or natural sciences.
- Applicants with relevant professional experience will also be considered.
How to Apply
- Applicants must have submitted the HALCROW-CH2M HILL scholarship application
- Applicants must also have applied for a place on the MSc in Applied Geomorphology by the deadline
Deadline: Application closes on July 31, 2013
Further information, contact
- For further information contact either: Professor Rogers Moore ([email protected]) or Dr John Barlow ([email protected])