Chattam University in the USA is inviting applications for the Full Tuition Rachel Carson Scholarship for International Students in 2020.
The Rachel Carson Scholarship is an annually renewable scholarship that covers tuition for each academic year, for a total of four years (or 120 credits) of study at Chatham University.
Chatham University, in an effort to recognize academic excellence, awards scholarships to deserving incoming full-time students. Many of these scholarships are funded by their various endowed scholarships. To qualify for a Chatham Scholarship, students must complete an admissions application, be granted acceptance to the University, and, in some cases, interview or audition.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship covers the full tuition fee for the Students.
To be eligible, this scholarship requires students to;
- Have a 3.5 high school cumulative GPA and 1200 SAT or 25 composite ACT.
- Applicants must meet all scholarship requirements and be accepted to Chatham in order to qualify for scholarship consideration.
- Attendance at one Academic Scholarship Day is required
- Cumulative minimum high school/college GPA: 3.5
- SAT minimum 1200 (required for high school applicants and for transfer students who have fewer than 24 transferable credits), OR
- ACT composite minimum: 25 (required for high school applicants and transfer students who have fewer than 24 transferable credits)
How to Apply
- Application is online
- Mail any supplemental materials to the address:
Chatham University – Rachel Carson Scholarship Application
Office of Admission
1 Woodland Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15232
Deadline: Application closes February 1, 2020