The Chattam University in the USA is inviting applications for the Full-Tuition Presidential Scholarship for International Students in 2020.
Chatham University, in an effort to recognize academic excellence, awards scholarships to deserving incoming full-time students. Many of these scholarships are funded by their various endowed scholarships. To qualify for a Chatham Scholarship, students must complete an admissions application, be granted acceptance to the University, and, in some cases, interview or audition.
In addition, Chatham offers generous need-based financial aid. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to determine need-based aid. No other forms are required.
Worth of Award
The scholarship covers the tuition fees for the applicants.
To be eligible;
- This scholarship requires students to have a 3.8 high school cumulative GPA and 1280 SAT or 27 composite ACT.
- Applicants must meet all scholarship requirements and be accepted to Chatham in order to qualify for scholarship consideration.
How to Apply
You may apply by completing the application form on their website;
- Attendance at one Academic Scholarship Day is required
- Submit an essay from one of the topics listed below
- Provide personal résumé. Personal résumés should include extracurricular activities, community service, job experience, involvement, etc.
- It is optional but highly recommended, to submit a supplement to your application. Examples of supplemental pieces include DVD of a student play, CD of music performed, presentation of student artwork, newspaper articles outlining student achievements, or any other relevant summary of your accomplishments.
- Students may also express this through an online account (like ZeeMee) by attaching a link to your profile in the provided space below.
Deadline: Application closes February 1, 2020.