RMIT University invites applications for Mres candidates to work within CSIRO on a range of projects across Science, Engineering and Health disciplines in 2022.
Full project details are available on the relevant School web page. Applicants to the Schools of Engineering, Science or Health and Biomedical Sciences will need to search on the phrase RMIT-CSIRO Masters to view the available projects.
Worth of Award
- This scholarship provides a stipend of $31,260 per annum (pro-rata) for two years
- Successful international applicants will also be awarded an International Tuition Fee Scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have first-class honours or 2A honours or equivalent degree in a relevant discipline of engineering/science;
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an international student meeting the minimum English language requirements;
- provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills;
- demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team;
- meet RMIT’s entry requirements for the master by research degree.
- applicants must be in Australia when applying and commencing studies (Australian borders are closed as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic).
How to Apply
Interested candidates should view the details in the project links below and contact the RMIT supervisor to express your interest including:
- a statement to outline your interest
- an electronic copy of your academic transcripts
- a CV that includes any publications and the contact details of 2 referees.
You should also submit an application for ‘Admission Only’ through your relevant School and Programme, via the Online application service.
Deadline: Applications will close when available scholarships have been awarded.