The University of Newcastle invites interested students to apply for the Charles Letts Memorial Scholarship designed to support applicants who want to study postgraduate (MSc) technology courses in the School of Marine Technology and Sciences offered at the University of Newcastle.
Worth of award: Up to £2,000 may be made.
To be eligible for this award, applicants must:
- be a postgraduate student
- have applied to study a postgraduate MSc technology course in the School of Marine Sciences and Technology at Newcastle University
- have a financial need for the award
How to Apply
Applications must be received no later than 13 November each year. Applicants should include the following:
- An application form (which can be downloaded from their website via the link below).
- covering letter giving information of why you need the award, your reasons for applying for your course, and any other information you feel is relevant
- a brief CV – no more than 2 sides of A4
- Applicants are required to write to the committee to thank them for the award, and to give an annual update on their progress. Each year a dinner is held on campus, to which the committee and recipients are invited, successful applicants are expected attend.