Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 2013/2014 Postgraduate partial Scholarships from Kenyan Students enrolled for Masters and PhD programs in local Public or Private Universities recognized by the Commission for University Education [CUE].
Worth of Award
- The value of the scholarship award is KES 200,000.00 and KES 450,000.00 for Masters and PhD programs respectively.
- Letter of Admission into a full or part time program in a local public or recognized private university
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Reporting for 1st year of study in 2013.
- Preference will be given to applicants undertaking Science, Technology and engineering programs which will directly contribute to the national developmental goals aligned to the Vision 2030.
How to Apply
- Applicants should access, fill and print the Postgraduate Scholarship Application Form [PGSAF] from their website www.helb.co.ke
- Print two copies of the PGSAF
- Have the form properly filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and attach all the necessary documents as indicated on the checklist on the PGSAF
- Submit one copy of PGSAF duly lled, signed and stamped and the relevant certified copies of transcripts and certificates attached, to their office at Anniversary Towers, 18th Floor
- Retain one copy of the duly filled PGSAF. Please ensure that you read and understand the instructions provided on the online applications before you commence the application process.
Deadline: Application closes on August 31, 2013