The Middle East and North Africa Scholarship Program is a highly competitive scholarship program which provides select student leaders from the Middle East and North Africa with a fully-funded scholarship towards the completion of a Master’s degree at a university in the United States.
Worth of Awards
This unique opportunity offers:
- Master’s degree programs in Geoscience, Engineering and MBA. Most sponsorships will be in Geoscience, with a limited number in Engineering and MBA. All MBA candidates must have a science, math or engineering background
- Full graduate tuition to attend a U.S. university
- Academic and visa support
- Housing and living expenses while in the U.S.
- Transportation to the U.S. and return to home country upon program completion
- Medical Insurance while in the U.S.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia or the United Arab Emirates
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math or Geography
- Demonstrate English proficiency (550 written TOEFL; 79-80 iBT TOEFL; 6.0 IETLS)
- Demonstrate a history of academic excellence and native fluency in Arabic
- Exhibit leadership skills and cultural competency
- Have a valid passport
- Demonstrate English proficiency
- Register for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
Deadline: October 1, 2011
For more information, and to apply online, visit their website by clicking here.
To download the programme information, click here (PDF).
If you have any questions about applying, email [email protected]