The Middle East and North Africa Scholarship Program is a highly competitive scholarship program which provides select student leaders from the Middle East and North Africa with a fully-funded scholarship towards the completion of a Master’s degree at a university in the United States.
Worth of Awards
This unique opportunity offers:
- Master’s degree programs in Geoscience, Engineering and MBA. Most sponsorships will be in Geoscience, with a limited number in Engineering and MBA. All MBA candidates must have a science, math or engineering background
- Full graduate tuition to attend a U.S. university
- Academic and visa support
- Housing and living expenses while in the U.S.
- Transportation to the U.S. and return to home country upon program completion
- Medical Insurance while in the U.S.
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia or the United Arab Emirates
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in Geoscience, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Math or Geography
- Demonstrate English proficiency (550 written TOEFL; 79-80 iBT TOEFL; 6.0 IETLS)
- Demonstrate a history of academic excellence and native fluency in Arabic
- Exhibit leadership skills and cultural competency
- Have a valid passport
- Demonstrate English proficiency
- Register for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
Deadline: October 1, 2011
For more information, and to apply online, visit their website by clicking here.
If you have any questions about applying, email [email protected]