The University of New South Wales invites applications for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship in Australia for the 2023/24 academic session.
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to assist International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW. Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Worth of Award
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarship paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be International Students
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra
- Must have received an offer of admission into an eligible program by the deadline
Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2, 2022.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
How to Apply
Apply online via the official website.
Deadline: Applications close 11:59 PM AEST March 31, 2022
Submit an International Scientia Coursework Scholarship application by 11:59 PM AEDT Friday, March 31, 2023.