Maastricht University in the Netherlands is inviting applications for the U Undergraduate International Scholarship for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University College Maastricht (UCM) offers scholarships to five bachelor applicants that are highly motivated and looking for a Programme that gives the freedom to pursue their own interests. UCM provides a study Programme for students that want to be part of a diverse yet close-knit academic community that encourages discussion and debate.
UCM is a Liberal Arts and Sciences Honours College that provides small-scale and personalized bachelor’s education. At UCM, you will be part of a truly international community, working and socializing with students from more than 50 countries. With the support of our committed staff, you can choose from more than 150 different courses in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences to build an academic profile that helps you meet your future goals.
Worth of Award
The Scholarship covers;
- Living expenses
- Health & liability insurance
- Visa application costs
- Tuition fees
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- You are accepted into the Liberal Arts & Sciences Programme of UCM for the September intake.
- You are a highly qualified, low-income student from a non-EU/EEA country and do not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- You are not a current student at UCM.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Register for the Bachelor’s Programme Liberal Arts & Sciences at UCM via Studielink
- Step 2: Upload the following documents in the category ‘Apply for Scholarship’ in MyUM simultaneously:
- A filled out the application form
- Official documentation of financial situation, such as recent (parental) tax return and/or a copy of last paycheck(s)
- Other required documents: see step 3 on the webpage “Admission and registration”
Please note: scholarship applications received by email will not be taken into consideration.
Deadline: Application closes January 5, 2021.