Center for Economic Behavior and Inequality in the University of Copenhagen is inviting applications for the Post Doc Positions in 2020.
CEBI is a Center of Excellence funded by the Danish National Research Foundation. The overarching goal of CEBI is to provide cutting-edge research on the role of behaviour in generating inequality and the underlying sources of such behavioural inequality.
The focus is on empirical research and on exploiting the globally unique Danish data research infrastructure that enables CEBI members to combine various population administrative registers on individuals’ background, choices and outcomes, and also to combine these data with information about behavioral characteristics of individuals obtained from large-scale controlled experiments and surveys.
Worth of Award
- Salary and conditions of employment will be in accordance with the agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC).
- The annual salary for postdoctoral researchers is within the range DKK 412,000 – 434,000.
- In addition to the salary paid directly to you, the University will also pay a monthly contribution to your pension fund corresponding to 17.1 % of your salary.
- Negotiation for additional supplements will be possible.
Employment as Post Doc at the Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen, requires a PhD degree in economics.
How to Apply
Applications should include the following parts:
- Application, including reasons for applying for this position (max. 2 pages)
- Curriculum vitae, including a list of publications
- Diplomas – all relevant certificates
- Publications to be considered in the assessment (max. 5)
- The parts must be clearly labeled with the above-mentioned numbers.
- Please note that applications will be assessed on the basis of these mandatory enclosures.
- Applications that do not meet the requirements listed above will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants cannot expect that any additional documentation will be considered.
Note: To be considered for these positions, please write in the application the key reasons for applying to become a member of CEBI, and indicate whether you will be available for an interview in Rotterdam
Deadline: Application closes December 2, 2019 (at Midnight 23:59 Danish Time).